Westfalia Kepler Sixty on a Volkswagen Transporter with iconic eye-catching bi-colour. An agile and great looking tourer suitable for underground and multi-story car parking, just 5.3 metres long. The Kepler Sixty combines retro design with innovation and function with kitchen, 4 berths and 4 belts it features a highly sophisticated interior design with a seat bench which is easily converted into a comfortable double bed. There is also another double bed in the pop-up roof. Westfalia are market leaders for innovative design, style and durability offering their customers motorhomes like no other which are built to the highest of standards.
Established since 1951, Westfalia are best known for their VW van conversions. The legendary Westfalia design is famous throughout the world and you can see why in the Kepler Sixty, where traditional retro styling and design is combined with the very latest innovation and technology. Come and see this show stopper of a campervan here at our showrooms.
- VW Transporter 6th Gen 2.0l TDI
- Alloy wheels
- Cruise control
- Leather Steering with Handsfree & Bluetooth
- Driver and Passenger Airbags
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Rear View Observation Camera
- Navigation System
- Double bed in elevating roof 190 x 120cm
- Lower double bed 190 x 120 cm
- 2 Burner Hob
- Electric Compressor Fridge and Freezer 51 litre
- 32 Litre Fresh water tank