The Westfalia Columbus 601D is a luxury touring van which is versatile and adequately equipped to take you anywhere.
It offers a transverse double bed at the rear with a large storage garage underneath. The complete bed unit can be easily configured for transportation of larger items such as Bicycles within the rear of the vehicle. There is also a forward fold-out double bed using the Westfalia patented famous flip over bench seat where innovation meets functionality. This classic feature offers the benefit of a sturdy and comfortable bench seat with a three point belt system, which, at the twist of a wrist can be flipped to create a bed that is sturdy and comfortable. This area can also be used for relaxing and dining.
Established since 1951, Westfalia are best known for their VW van conversions. Step inside for a closer look at the legendary Westfalia campervan, and discover for yourself just why it achieved phenomenal success worldwide. Westfalia is more than just a brand, it is the promise of quality in choice of materials and workmanship
- 16" alloy wheels
- Rear parking sensors
- Bluetooth with steering mounted controls
- Smartphone holder integrated onto the dash
- Alumino grey metallic paint
- Chassis + Package incl. Cruise control, 120L fueltank, Remis folding blinds, cab aircon, electric cab, flyscreen door, LED lights in roof, LED strip light over sliding door, 12v/230V sockets in front bench seat area.
- Westfalia Polar package incl. Front and rear mud flaps, front heated seats, winter package (heated waste water tank, insulated sliding door, insulated rear doors, insulation mat for windscreen, underfloor Alde wet heating system with heated showertray)
- Additional Gel Leisure Battery (Total 2)
- Electric entrance step
- Cab USB charging port
- Central locking
- Electric windows
- Dining skylight
- 100W solar Panel
- Double rear doors
- Gas hob with 2 burner
- Full fridge with full width freezer
- Spare wheel
- Front bed integrated into seat bench