If you have a standard car licence (B) this entitles you to drive any vehicle up to 3.5 tonnes. This includes most family campervans low profiles and some of the more compact A Class motorhomes on the market.

However larger motorhomes from 3.5 tonnes to 7.5 tonnes require the next step up, a (C1) licence. You should bear in mind that once you drive a C1 category vehicle, rules and regulations vary. This includes speed limits and weight restrictions in some areas and on certain bridges.

Sign Up For Updates on Useful Information

How To Find Us

Opening Hours

Open: Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm

Open: Saturdays 12pm - 5pm

Closed: Sundays & Bank Holidays

Contact us!

We’d love to hear from you!