A motorhome can be a home for your whole family and much more. Imagine special family holidays with the whole of Europe as your destination plus endless weekends away in Ireland right through the year.
This is something that could bring your family into shared activity that can go on for years with memories that will last a lifetime.
If you are looking for a motorhome for your family of up to 6 people, we have the perfect vehicle for you:
Weinsberg's Cara Home 650 DG
Its spacious rear garage is perfect for a family trips in the summer and winter and thanks to the revolutionary SUPERLIGHT technology in the 650 DG, your payload is larger and a lot more luggage can be loaded for all the family’s needs.
There is a generous amount of space in this vehicle with enormous room height in the alcove which creates a very special feeling of space and almost resembles a second storey. Flooded with light during the day, brilliantly illuminated at night, it’s the perfect upper floor retreat for kids and teenagers to chill and relax. Weinsberg cleverly fitted two additional USB sockets so there will be no discussions or quarrels about who gets access to the mobile phone charger first.
The dinette offers secure 4 belted seats in a roomy facing lounge setting which converts into an additional sleeping area when you are ready to turn in for the night.
The rear double bed is designed to guarantee a restful and comfortable sleep which is fitted with an Evo Pore HRC lightweight mattress.
Why the CaraHome is the perfect family motorhome of choice
- Alcove. The Alcove is a real snuggly cave with optional heating.
- Handleless push-to-open cupboards. Ensure modern, elegant design in the interior.
- Fresh and grey water tanks. The easy cleaning of the fresh and grey water tank is also possible from the inside of the vehicle.
- Soft-close functions. The spacious drawers close quietly and pleasantly and mininises on the road noise.
- Central control panel and the new TRUMA iNetX system. One look is all it takes to check the water level, electronics supply and heating.
- Spacious rear garage with one-hand operation. Accessible through the outside flap and the living room.
- Separate gas locker. Easy access via the service door in the side wall.
- Everything in its place. Central and easily accessible control of the fresh water/grey water tank as well a water filter, frost valve and power connection.
- SUPERLIGHT technology. An increase of almost 30% additional payload. More information on the website of Weinsberg: https://weinsberg.com/en-int/superlight-technology/
Come see for Yourself
Visit our showrooms and witness first-hand the passion, time and care that goes into each van. Anchor Point Motorhomes are the sole Irish agents for Weinsberg and we pride ourselves on delivering a 5 star service to all our customers.
Help is always at the ready, so if you have any questions, call us on 353 (0)61 379903 or pop in to see us. A warm welcome awaits!